The Town Council has a number of documents that you might find useful. These include the Town Council Plan, our policies, accounts and other informative papers.
Some of the files are quite large so if you have a slow internet connection it might help to save them before viewing. To do this right click on the file link and select ‘save as’.
You will need adobe acrobat reader to view pdf files.
Please get in touch if you can't find what you’re looking for. We’re happy to help.
Address: Rhyl Town Council, Civic Offices, Wellington Community Centre, Wellington Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire LL18 1LE
Phone: (01745) 331114
|Visit our Facebook page||Follow us on Twitter|
The Council has determined the following polices which are available as downloads. If you can’t find the information you are looking for – just ask!
- Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme
- Welsh Language Scheme
- Code of Conduct for Members of the Rhyl Town Council
- Denbighshire County Council Charter
- Data Protection Policy
The Council is required to adopt certain statutory procedures and generally adopt best practice in its operations. Various documents have been provided as downloads. If you can’t find the information you are looking for – just ask!
The Council is required to prepare accounts, submit them for government audit and make them available for public viewing. These documents are available as downloads. If you can’t find the information you are looking for – just ask!
- Notice of Appointment of Date for the Exercise of Electors Rights Accounts for Year Ended 31 March 2018
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2016 / 2017
- Payments To Members Of Rhyl Town Council For Financial Year 2016 - 2017
- Financial Regulations of the Council
- Annual Return 2015 / 2016
- Annual Return 2016 / 2017